All designs are the same. The details are as follows:
- Zirconium metal which is used in Atomic reactors to provide cladding for cylindrical fuel rods that power a nuclear reaction.
- Zircon is Zirconium Silicate (ZrSiO4). Mineral produced at various mineral separation plants form specific grades in terms of ZrO2 content ranging from 64.5 % to about 65.5 % with SiO2 content of little over 32%.
Applications : Zircon is used for production of:
- Zircon flour and opacifier that are used as a coating in ceramics, sanitary ware, etc. to impart opacity to the end-products.
- Special purpose refractories.
- Various zirconium compounds.